Friday, August 26, 2011

Halloween Pumpkins

I bought these last year from the $ store, but I never had the time to finish them. I spray painted one black and one white.  To be honest, I had a vision, but the white one looks horrible! Complete FAIL!!! So, I will go back and try to do something else with it.
I should have left it like this! lol

I added some tape to it, thinking it was going to come out pretty cute!

And this is the mess it came out to be! lol.
On the other hand... here is my black one that I am in love with!

Perfect! At least I think so!!

For this post I was featured on
http://growingupgardner4.blogspot.com/2011/09/kidding-around-link-party-92.html
Thanks Growing Up Gardner!

4 comments:

  1. I am going to do this! So cute and creative! Endless possibilities with paint isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are featuring your pumpkins today at Kidding Around Friday! Come on by and link up again and pick up a featured button!

    http://growingupgardner4.blogspot.com/2011/09/kidding-around-link-party-92.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are both cute. I really like the colors you chose. I always intend to buy the craft pumpkins and decorate them but I never get around to it. After this post it is a must! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! Thanks for sharing these at our Halloween link party! Look forward to be inspired in the future :)

    Corie @ Design DNA

    ReplyDelete