Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kitchen Chairs

About a month ago I decided I needed to redo my kitchen chairs to match  my kitchen table. It has always bothered me that they do not match. When my husband and I got married, we used his table and my chairs! They started out with white paint and a light stain.
This was the first time I have ever tried to redo furniture. I like these chairs, but they were bought from an old friend, so I figured why not try it out on them? I wanted a darker stain to match the table and I wanted to paint them red to match my chandelier. They did not come out perfect, but I am happy with how they look. And the match so well!

Here is what they look like up close. After I painted them, I added some stain on top. I love it!
After I get my table cleaned off of all my craft stuff, I will take a picture of it all together and add it! lol

2 comments:

  1. They came out great - what a difference! Thanks for visiting Pandora's Box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous job you did!! I love how they turned out. You have a lovely blog:)
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete