Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding Reception

Here are some pictures from my wedding reception. But, I can't take credit for everything. My friend Anna really helped out so much. She is so talented! I think she should start a wedding business!
 These were our center pieces.  I used old formula cans.  I painted them green, orange, yellow, pink, and purple. I couldn't decide on only a couple colors, so I picked all of them! Then I wrapped the ribbon around them.  Anna made all the signs for them.  She also came up with the idea of the grass in the can and the candles on the side.  I found these suckers at a little shop in Highland. The night before the reception, I noticed that my son ate 3 of the suckers and we were short! I had a little bit of a panic attack! lol. Luckily, my mother in law was able to pick some more up that day.
I really wanted candy at my reception since I love candy so much.  I would just buy some little by little every week.  I made the sucker stand just out of a pyramid and ribbon.  Anna came up with all the labels and the sign for the ribbon.  We had little bags for guests to put the candy in, then tie them with the ribbon cut. I love all the wheat grass! Anna's idea was perfect! She did all the set up of the candy table! I can take no credit for that at all!

What I loved most about my reception where my lanterns! I just love that look! I use them for every shower I host now!
And these amazing pictures were taken by my good friend, Mallory!

No comments:

Post a Comment