Sunday, October 9, 2011

Halloween Decorations

I have had no time at blog at all! So I am playing catch up today!!
I put up all my decorations today and I am so excited about them!
Here is my front porch.
Everything that I have outside, I either made it, or bought it at the $ store! So, it was not expensive at all!
This is the wreath I made! I saw sooo many ideas on pintrest and I combined a few of them. I bought the spider web and the wreath from the $ store. I spray painted the wreath gray. I had everything else at my house.

For the flower I just inked the edges with black and glued the spider on.
I love the chris-cross of the ribbon!

My luminaries that I made last year!

Spiders all over my front window.
This is what I have inside. I did mostly fall decorations inside, so I only have one little corner for Halloween.

Very simple. My painted pumpkin, orange candles, and my paper lollipops.

Love it!

1 comment: